Friday, September 14, 2012

To blog or not to blog?

I've been toying with the notion of writing a blog for while, but the first few weeks in Korea have been pretty hectic and I've honestly struggled to find time. From the moment I landed, I lost track of what day it is, and I've spent the last few weeks in a generally pleasant sate of dazed bewilderment. 

I also find the notion of being open and candid slightly strange. Don't get me wrong, I'll happily share humorous anecdotes from my life with loved ones, but the idea of posting on the net evokes some feelings of self-consciousness and anxiety. I know everyone is generally an expert on themselves, so it should be easy. But I don't tend to share lots of details, I like to hold a little back and retain an air of mystery. Plus, I tend to get a little lost in my own dreamy thoughts and simply forget to mention things...


For those who know me, deciding which blog has naturally taken me a while. And, I still need a little time to properly acquaint myself with the features and settings. Since I'm already a couple of weeks into my current adventure, I will need to blog a little retrospectively. Well, at least I've finally started, so I'll try to gather my thoughts and add more soon....  

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I really didn't mean to remove your comment. I did say that I was still finding my way around the site... Afraid, I don't know how or if I can even rescue it now :( xxx

    ReplyDelete